Thursday, January 3, 2013

Goal Setting 2013: Scheduling

Happy Thursday! It's been a pretty productive day around here so far. The kids started back to school this morning which does wonders for my focus but I do really miss having them around.

Anyway, in keeping with yesterday's post here are some resources that I plan to use to accomplish my baby steps goal. Maybe they will be helpful for you too!

Free Blog Planner from Confessions of a Homeschooler. This thing is gorgeous! I just started using it but I like that I can plan out what I'm going to write rather than waiting for the mood to strike.

Gratitude Journal from Motherhood on a Dime. I'm writing mine in a Word doc on my computer, but if you're looking for a nice way to get started, this 30 day journal may be just the thing!

Speaking of gratitude journals - I haven't read One Thousand Gifts yet, but it's on my list. The devotional looks really good too.

Week-At-A-Glance Calendar by Amy Bayliss. I'm using this now and I love it! It's a Word doc so you can customize it to fit your needs. I love being able to check off each task as it's done.

Also, check out my Pinterest page for more ideas!

Scheduling
Like I said in an earlier post, I tend to go through the day on autopilot so purposely scheduling time to work on the baby steps is critical for me. It's something I've resisted doing in the past but it's actually been a lifesaver lately on my busy/tired/cranky days. I've already done all the hard work getting it set up so I can just glance and see what's next on the list and check it off. Minimal brain work needed, just like I like it!

What do you use to help you stay on task? Do you have a Pinterest page? Link it up in the comments, I'd love to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment