Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Gratitude

Ok, I know it's only the first week of the year but so far my new way of doing things is going great! Seriously, it is so easy just to pull out my home management binder (sorry should have mentioned that yesterday) and look at the planner to cross off the last task and see what's next. I even scheduled moving the laundry since I usually get busy and forget.



I thought I'd post a bit from my Gratitude Journal today so here goes...


January 1, 2013

I am so grateful for another year! I am grateful that I can stay home with my girls and don’t have to miss a thing in their lives. I can’t wait to see what You have in store for our family in 2013.

Psalm 86:11 - Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.

Psalm 119:35 - Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.

Psalm 143:10 - Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
 
January 2, 2013

I am grateful for kids that make me laugh and love to read and write.

Psalm 127:3-5 - Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.


January 3, 2013

I am grateful that You love us even when we least deserve it.

Romans 5:8 - But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 

January 4, 2013

I am grateful that you heal the brokenhearted. 

Psalm 147:3 - He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment